Hello & Welcome to Restaurant Business Startup & Template Shop.
We use CANVA every day and love creating easy-to-use templates to help Food Startup Entrepreneurs plan, layout, design, and present their concept to potential investors, partners, landlords, and friends including this EXCEL spreadsheet.
After 30 years in the hospitality business, we share our proven templates that work and meet industry standards in starting your business. Ideal for chefs, managers, entrepreneurs, and family businesses.
The Restaurant Financials EXCEL Spreadsheet is designed to help Food Startup Entrepreneurs plan, budget, and cost the essential parts of their business in 5 steps
- PRE-OPENING BUDGET
- Here is a comprehensive startup list of the 180+ line items you’ll need to plan, research, and costs. Everything from the location rental, permits, digital technology, supplies, design fees, tabletop, kitchen equipment, uniforms to your operating expenses.
- REVENUE FORECAST
- The spreadsheet is organized in revenue sections from Dine-In, Take-Out/ Delivery, Bar & Beverage to Events & Catering. From here, we break up your meal periods from Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, to Delivery/ To-Go
- LABOR COSTS & STAFFING CHART
- First, decide on your service style and the operational hours you’ll be open to the public. Next, decide on the FULL-TIME & PART-TIME employees to run the business. The labor chart will reflect the average labor costs for the week, month, and annually.
- The Pro-Forma will show Year One Sales Projection (with a Profit or Loss), Payroll, and Other Operating Expenses, as well as the EBITDA ( Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization)
- CoC RETURN
- Cash on Cash Return shows the process from the initial investment to the company payback schedule to the investors.
- PRE-OPENING BUDGET
>> STEP 1: PURCHASE
Once you purchase the EXCEL spreadsheet, you will be able to download the file right onto your desktop/ laptop.
>> STEP 2: EDIT & RESEARCH
The Excel spreadsheets math is calculated for you so all you have to do is input your numbers.
NOTE: The math is calculated for you but if you need to:
> ADD a line, be sure to insert within the formula
> DELETE a line, leave the line blank or “0” until the end so the calculations still work.
>> HOUSEKEEPING NOTE <<
- Edit each PAGE quickly with no graphic design background needed
- The templates are NOT AN ACTUAL BUSINESS PLAN TEMPLATE
- The CONTENT provided is not a business plan
- The PHOTOS included are from Canva and Unsplash, free photos for personal use. Do not sell or transfer
- All template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances.
Please contact us if you have any further questions. We’ll be happy to help.
There are no reviews yet.